Monday, May 4, 2009

Phew!....NEXT!!!

I just can't tell you how excited I am that this semester is over!! It seems like it has been the longest 16 weeks of my life! I have learned so much but I was just getting burnt out...especially with one of my classes! This particular class had been really tough for me because I just wasn't understanding the material and I never did well on the exams which was evident by my C grade in the class! Luckily, I had not taken my final yet! So I studied and studied and studied and finally the day had come! I had to pass my final to pass the class..or else, I don't know what would happen! (Would I get kicked out of the program? Or would my education just be put on hold for another year till they taught this class again? All I knew was that I didn't want EITHER!!) Anyway...I was SO nervous and got exactly what I expected, another failed exam! I was so devastated! I felt like I just couldn't grasp the information and I was frustrated! I was crossing my fingers that I did enough to actually pass...and today I found out that I DID!!! (PHEW!!) I passed the class and I don't have to worry about what would happen if I didn't! I am extremely happy! So now that school is over, on to my next challenge...wedding planning! I am excited to actually start planning my wedding but I'm still stuck on deciding what my colors should be...all I know right now is that I want orange but that's where it ends! I'm sure I'll come up with something but if anyone has any ideas...please let me know! :) Anyway...I can't wait till everything starts coming together and the day is actually here! 94 days and counting... :)

No comments: