Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kyle's Birthday!!

Well first off I want to say that I'm sorry that I'm not very good at updating my blog or having pictures, I don't have a digital camera that works right now (I lost my charger and the battery is dead) SO I hope that I will find it and my blog won't be so unlively!!! Anyway, it was Kyle's birthday on Monday and we had such a fun day together! I took the day off because I wanted to do something fun for him and just relax! And let me tell you...IT WAS GREAT!! We woke up and had yummy breakfast! I made omelets that I have been craving forever and they were delicious! After breakfast, I surprised him with a couple's massage at New Image Day Spa! He had never had a massage before so I thought it would be a good birthday present..especially since we have been so busy!! It was so relaxing and much needed! We both were in heaven.. :) After our splendid massages, we went and got ready for the day and headed off to Chili's for lunch! The food there is so good and for Kyle's birthday we got a dessert for free..so of course we got the chocolate molten cake and we had to wait for about an hour so that we could actually move after eating all of that food (the cake itself is a full day of calories)! :) After lunch we just watched a movie and went over to my parents house to help celebrate the fun day! It was a great day!! But on to another subject....

SCHOOL!!! I have been trying to get motivated this semester about studying and doing well in my classes but I just can't seem to do it! (probably because whenever I try and study I find myself on the internet..looking at blogs or much more interesting things..) :) Also, it seems like I always feel so overwhelmed because I have so much to read or other busy work that I don't even have time to study and it definately shows with my test grades...I don't know how people who work full time and have families do it! It's so hard to find time to study even just being married and working 30 hours! My poor husband..he is the greatest for putting up with me when I get stressed or bummed out about school...Thanks babe you're the best! But I hope everything gets better and I can finally feel like I'm understanding everything I need to be a nurse instead of just trying to memorize it for a test! Anyway, on a happier note..I just have to say that I'm so excited for this time of year..football games, fall weather, and start of the holiday season! What a fun time of year and I can't wait for all the memories to me made!!! :)

1 comment:

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh Lind's you are so sweet! You know, my birthday is coming up soon.. If you feel like it you can always get me a massage.. just thought I would throw that out there! haha You guy's day sounds like so much fun, he is a very lucky guy!
Sorry school is so stressful, I honestly don't know how you do it. I have enought stress with out going to school, You go girl!!