Thursday, February 4, 2010

GO JAZZ!!!



We had the opportunity to go to a couple of Jazz games within the last week and we had such a blast! Kyle is such an avid Jazz fan and he rarely misses a game...so for me it is actually fun going to the games than just watching them on TV. There is something about being there in person that I love...I love the atmosphere, the entertainment, and the energy of all the fans!! (especially when it's a close game!!) And it's especially fun when the Jazz actually win! I can't believe how well they have been doing! It's great, because when the Jazz win I have a happy husband!! So thank you Jazz for playing like you have and I will continue cheering you on!! GO JAZZ!!

1 comment:

Thompson Family said...

Looks like you guys are doing great! We miss you here at work. You need to come in an see us!