Monday, May 2, 2011

{Update..}

There has been a lot of good things that have happened lately!! We could not feel more blessed! It's just amazing how things always work out and there is really no reason to be as worried and stressed as we (maybe me mostly) are. Because everything will be okay!! We have been having problems with a car that we bought for Kyle. We bought the car in March and it was in the shop for a month, we just barely got it back last week.  We had to get a new engine and catalytic converter. Let's just say it was going to cost around $4000 - $5000 to fix.  I was stressed! We didn't have this kind of money, what were we going to do??  But luckily Kyle, with his selling abilities, got the dealership that we got the car from and Nissan to pay for the whole repair!! I could not have been happier!  Blessed! In other good news, I have been accepted to the Bachelor's nursing program at Weber State! I start in the fall!  I am nervous to go back to school but I am excited to keep learning more!! I love to learn and I just hope I can keep my motivation! But until I start school I am definitely looking forward to the spring (finally) and summer. All the camping, road trips, bbq's, warm nights, and tan lines...doesn't that sound nice??!! Now for the best news of all!!! Baby Dakota is here!!! He is such a cutie!!

Terra and Daniel are the best parents to this cute guy!!! I am so glad they let us come to the hospital and to their house so we can hold him and see him! They are such amazing friends, examples, and parents and we can't wait to see him grow up and see his personality!! There has been a lot of baby talk among my friends and family and I can't help but become a little baby hungry!! :) Don't worry I'm not pregnant! I need to get through school first but now I just can't help looking at the baby section when I go to the mall!  :)

2 comments:

Cory and Kylee said...

Remember what we talked about linds!

Swensons said...

You should get prego... haha dakota is adorable! You two would make great parents.....